Sequences: 6 & 8-Step
ColorCards Sequences: 6&8-Step has 48 images, which have been tried and tested with children and adults who have speech and language difficulties. Personalize by creating and adding your own sequences. Can you arrange the images in the right order? Touch the screen to move the pictures into the correct sequence.
The images are arranged into 6-step and 8-step sequences showing well-known everyday activities. Sequences: 6&8-Step is an essential tool in your kit for working on sequencing skills, logical thought, observation skills, expressive language, vocabulary, and communication skills.
Sequences: 6&8-Step is designed to support speech-language pathologists, speech-and-language therapists, educators, and home-based learning. Use one-on-one, with small groups, or in a classroom setting.
Personalize by adding your own image sequences from routines at home or at school. Use Sequences: 6&8-Step to pre-teach the curriculum or target your students’ needs by introducing new sequences.
Use the reporting to track and measure your student’s progress. Share feedback at the school or with parents.
Record your students, play back, or download audio files to track progress.
Choose from three games
• Ordering - the student arranges randomized images into the right sequence.
• Predicting - the student is asked to discuss what is happening in the sequence and predict what will happen next. Record the prediction and play back with the student.
• Describing - the student is encouraged to describe what is happening with each image. Play back the audio recording to work on self-monitoring and evaluation skills.
• 6&8-step sequences using tried-and-tested photos
• Create and add your own sequences to personalize
• Use one-on-one, with small groups or in the classroom
• Use the built-in microphone to record audio, play back and download
• Comprehensive reporting tool to monitor progress over time
• Download reports and share
• Cool ColorCards animations make this app rewarding and motivating for learners of all ages
• Visual and auditory feedback helps support learning
• Practical and auditory support
• Progress wheel to help with monitoring